Webster Bank Online Banking
Webster Bank was founded in 1935 in Waterbury, Connecticut. Currently Webster Bank maintains more than 300 ATMs and 150 branch locations throughout several New England states (as well as New York), with the bulk of locations being in the Greater Waterbury area.
- Branch/ATM Locator – Click the ‘Hours and Locations’ button located in the upper menu.
- Website – public.websteronline.com
- Routing Numbers
- 211170101 – Connecticut
- 211370231 – Massachusetts, Rhode Island
- 021973019 – New York
- 211170156 – Former New Mil Bank account holders
- Swift Code – WENAUS31
- Customer Service Telephone Number – 1(800)-325-2424
- Mobile Apps- Android | iPhone | iPad
Webster Bank provides its account holders with numerous online and mobile banking services. Features include online bill payments, eStatements, mobile check deposits, account transfers, activity alerts, and more. For a complete overview of Webster Bank’s online and mobile services, go to this webpage.
- Account holders can review basic account activity via 1(800)-325-2424, from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM, available seven days per week.
Step 1 - Go to the homepage, or the secured login page.
Webster Bank Homepage Login Form
Step 2 - Enter your username into the login form and click the ‘GO’ or ‘Continue’ button.
Step 3 - You will be redirected to the password entry form, enter your password to complete the sign-in process.
- Forgot Username – If you have forgotten your online banking username, you can recover or reset it online via the ‘Request User Name‘ page. Select your account type (personal, business) and then enter your social security number and account number into the appropriate input fields. Click the ‘Continue’ button to complete/continue the username retrieval process.
Webster Bank Forgot Username
Webster Bank offers iOS/Android mobile applications for personal, business, and commercial account holders. Click here for an overview of Webster Bank’s mobile apps.
Webster Bank’s mobile website is located at the same URL as their desktop site (personal.websteronline.com). Click on the ‘Sign In’ button to be transferred to the mobile login form.
Webster Bank Mobile Page – Where to Log In
Enroll in Online Banking
Step 1 - Go to the Online Banking Enrollment page.
Step 2 - Select whether you are enrolling in personal or business online services, and click the ‘Continue’ button.
Step 3 - Enter your personal/business information, and click the ‘Continue’ button.
Step 4 - Continue the enrollment process by providing the required information (identity verification, enrollment details, disclosures).