ICICI Bank Online Banking
ICICI Bank was founded in 1994 and is currently headquartered out of Mumbai, India. With numerous international branch locations and subsidiary banks (including in Canada, the United States, and Great Britain), as well as having over $100 billion in total assets, it is the second-largest Indian bank in the world.
- Branch/ATM Locator – Click the ‘Allow’ button to enable the bank’s branch location finder to automatically detect the closest location.
- Website – www.icicibank.com
- Routing Number
- SWIFT Code – CHASUS33XXX (intermediary)
- Customer Service Telephone Numbers - Click here for a list of all the customer service telephone numbers
- Mobile Apps – Android | iPhone | iPad
ICICI Bank offers all of its account holders access to various online/mobile banking services. Customers can use ICICI Bank’s internet banking services to monitor their accounts, transfer funds, open new accounts, apply for loans, pay bills, and more. An overview of all of the online financial services provided by ICICI Bank can be viewed here.
Step 1 - Go to this webpage, and click on the ‘Continue to Login’ button (outlined in red in the below screenshot).
Step 2 - After clicking the ‘Continue to Login’ button you will be transferred to a secure login form. Enter your user ID, password, and select the service you want to login to (via the drop-down menu). After entering these details, click the ‘Log-In’ button to continue/complete the login process.
- Forgot User ID – If you forgot your User ID, you can go to this webpage and click on the ‘I want my user ID’ button. You will need your account number, as well as a registered mobile phone number in order to retrieve your User ID. If you do not have a mobile phone number on file, you will need to either visit a branch location or call customer support.
- Forgot Password – To generate a new password online, go here and click the ‘I want my password’ button. You will be redirected to another page, click the ‘Click here to proceed’ button to begin the password reset process. You will need your User ID and a registered mobile number/email address to successfully reset your password.
ICICI Bank has numerous mobile banking services available to all account holders. Click here to view all of the mobile services offered by ICICI Bank.
ICICI Bank’s mobile website is located at (m.icicibank.com). Enter your User ID and password into the input fields, and click the ‘Login’ button to access your account via the mobile website.
Enroll in Online Banking
Step 1 - New users can login to their accounts by going to the login page, and entering the User ID and password that they received with their welcome kit when they opened their account.
Step 2 - Enter your User ID and password into the entry fields, and then select which service to start the sign-in with from the drop-down menu. Click the ‘Login’ button to access your account.
Note: If you do not know your User ID/password, go here and follow the instructions. You can also contact customer support.